Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is an agency of the United States
Department of Health and Human Services. Resources
about special topics are
arranged under "Health Topics A-Z." There are also excellent sections on travel,
family health, and workplace safety.
MayoClinic is a health education website that provides general information to
help you maintain your health, find possible causes for symptoms, understand
medical tests and procedures, or to learn more about drugs or supplements.
Medem was founded by some of the leading medical societies in the United
States. This site can be used to uncover patient education information, find a
physician, organize your health information securely and confidentially online, or
sign up for their "Smart Parents" e-mail newsletter.
Medline Plus contains information from the United States Library of Medicine,
National Institutes of Health, and other government and health-related
organizations. The extensive collection of resources includes interactive health
tutorials, a medical encyclopedia, and health news pages that are continually
being updated. Links to easy-to-read articles can be found on many of the health
Merck Source provides online access to an interactive body guide, informative
3D medical animations, the comprehensive Merck Manual of Medical
Information, an over-the-counter drug guide, and many other types of health
NutritionData contains a searchable database to help you find information about
different foods, as well as provides tools to track your food intake, calculate your
BMI, find healthy recipes, and help you understand nutrition facts on food labels.
WebMD has a little bit of everything, including the latest health headlines, a
symptom checker, a video library, message boards, blogs, quizzes, and e-mail
newsletters on topics ranging from "Healthy Bones" to "Chronic Pain/Back Pain"
to "Skin & Beauty.
My practice has remained at the same location in Summerlin since 1998. I
have a limited-volume extended-service practice and offer my patients the
- 24/7 convenient access to me. I am available for direct consultation
when you need me through the office or my personal phone
- Continuity of care, in and out of the hospital:
- Staff privileges at Summerlin Hospital, Mountain View, Southern
Hills, Sunrise, and Centennial Hills
- Same-day or next-day appointments
- Unhurried visits with time to thoroughly investigate multiple issues
- Appointments that start on time. Benefit from on-time scheduling with great
appointment availability to fit your schedule (minimize your down-time).
- Individualized wellness and preventative medical advice
- No phone trees
- All calls returned in a timely manner
- I respond to text messages and e-mail
- Annual Comprehensive Executive Physical
- Appointments for out-of-town family members in need of unexpected care
- Facilitation and coordination of specialty care locally, regionally and
- Streamlined paperwork/assistance: for medication refills, priorauthorizations,
referrals, formulary adjustments, etc.
- Individual Attention. Always.
- Dedicated and handpicked staff, who know you when you call or visit.
Restricted patient volume makes staff consistently available for you